A IBM WCM is a robust and easy to user web content management system to manage and control a large, dynamic collection of web content materials like text, images, audio/video, files and other HTML content materials. WCM pioneers in providing simple user interface, simplified content authoring, re-usable workflow and native support to personalization.
Fulcrum specializes in helping organization to leverage its key assets "information" by implementation of web content management solutions using IBM® WebSphere's Web Content ManagementT software. We help large, mid and small size businesses to implement the IBM Workplace Web Content Management solution to facilitate streamlined publication of information such as text; images and audio/visual content to its employee, customers and partners.
Fulcrum Value Proposition
Apart from the value and real ROI that can be derived from a web content management solution, Fulcrum's value proposition is comprised of multifarious aspects:
- Review your existing content infrastructure and dispersed content, identify reusability, and recommend an information architecture solution using WCM
- Accelerate the development and implementation of critical business information across an enterprise
- Enable organizations to create, maintain, publish and govern Web content to Internet, intranet and extranet
- Deliver content to specific audiences via a high level of personalization and through a wide variety of channels
- Consolidate Analysis and review dispersed content in an organization
- Our Enterprise Portal Strategic Business Unit is capable of handling any such project in to-to, right from inception till go-live.
- We provide end to end dynamic content solution for our customers using advanced capabilities of WCM like IBM WWCM API and Web content solution development and administration.
- We delve on the core aspects which are authoring and presentation templates, Portal Document Manager Integration, inline authoring, and integrating personalization rules.
- Deployment planning, installation and configuration, migration to a later version of WCM and Planning considerations for migration.
- We can help customize content authoring environment - creating content with as few as three clicks.
- Integrate WCM content management with an existing Websphere Portal intranet, internet and extranet sites.
- We specialize in configuration best practices involving caching and pre-rendering, local and remote rendering, and using multiple LDAP servers across environments.
- Our focus areas also include database tuning, LDAP tuning, optimizing menu, navigation and personalization components.