Fulcrum Logic solves a project challenge armed with a proven methodology to support our human and technical assets. Our systematic approach relies upon informed vision, organized blueprinting, efficient development, effective implementation, technology transfer and superior maintenance. We recognize that one process does not fit all, and we utilize the FULCRUM LOGIC PROJECT METHODOLOGY as a guide, not a doctrine. Its effectiveness requires the commitment of all parties involved — human interactions that can never be replaced by technology.
At Fulcrum Logic we believe that a successful project is a collaborative effort between all parties. We must have a shared vision of the project tasks and what defines success. Our process is structured but not rigid. We know that it is important to follow a process while remaining flexible to solve unanticipated situations that arise. Fulcrum Logic projects are also held to a standard of rapid development since speed and agility are paramount to any leader.
Fulcrum Logic Methodology Phases
Detailed Planning Phase
- At the commencement of the project, Fulcrum Logic will have meetings with the Project Owner and his team from the client’s side and all the departments within the client organization, who have a stake in the project.
- The Detailed Planning Phase will identify all internal organizational dependencies and the deliverables expected from each group identified as integral to the project.
- This phase also helps in developing a shared vision that gets the buy in, from various departments that are involved.
Detailed Requirements Phase
- Interviews and Research— Gain a detailed understanding of the project.
- Strategic Decisions—Team leaders review scenarios and verify that the correct problem to solve has been identified.
- Develop per-module and per-page functional specifications.
- Develop Use Cases and finalize the project plan.
Design and Analysis Phase
- Architecture of Infrastructure — Acquire and install necessary tools, establish procedures and standards, and configure the software development and operational environments.
- Analysis/ Design/ Modelling — Integrate requirements and conceptual design into detailed design. Gather and define processing requirements and navigation prototypes.
- Prototyping of GUI and System Features—Navigational scripts are created to simulate screen flow and gain initial user feedback.
- Engineer — Develop user interface, object model, technical design, standards and processes and security requirements.
- Code with Best of Breed Tools—The most successful solutions are only as strong as each of their components.
- Test Features and Performance — Includes unit testing of developed application code and user testing to gather feedback for refining detailed design.
- System Test—Verify that the functional requirements are being fully satisfied.
- Leverage Existing Hardware and Software — Integration testing, prepares the product for implementation.
- Phased Deployment— Soft launches guarantee end-user acceptance and executive sponsorship.
Technology Transfer Phase
- Training of Operations Staff — Training that may have been received throughout the process is now solidified as their role in application operation increases.
- Training of End-Users — Functional end-users receive documentation, support options and training instructions.
- Training of Technical Staff — Mentoring and technology transfer are provided to client’s internal technical team.
- System Management — Network, System and Application are subject to ongoing review and assessment.
- System Maintenance — Bugs are fixed and feature enhancements may be implemented.
- Help Desk — End-users remain productive through responsive support offerings.
Our Quality goal occupies a prime space in every deliverable. We strictly adhere and adhere to policies outlined by the Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMI) guidelines which ensure quality checks at every development phase of the software product or application.
Fulcrum Logic ensures that the Quality Policy formulated by it, is synchronous with the vision of the company as the quality policy is about customer satisfaction, timely delivery of the solution and technology up-gradation and support. We are committed to comply with the requirements and thereby improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
Fulcrum quality process methodology is not simply following the quality compliances, we go one step ahead to closely work with customer to understand the quality expectation and “Value” expected from every project and engagement.